Thursday, August 18, 2005

Yeah...about that hike...

Ya know, the main reason I thought that AT hike would work was because there would be plenty of my friends at the overlook when I got there. When I got out of work at 4:00, it was nearly overcast outside, and I thought "what if there's no one there when I get to the overlook- I'll have to walk 6 miles back in the dark to my car instead of hitching a ride. " I went to the overlook later on, but I took the easy route with only 3 other friends. In the end, I only hiked about 100 yards of the AT to get to the site.

One of my friends from the youth ministry also works with me at my job. Today, while we were talking he asked me if I wanted to start getting together with him over lunch to discuss my questions about faith. Awesome timing.

No comments: