Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Anybody out there?

Alright, since I lost my update last time, I'll pre-type my blog in Word before posting.
That said, it's been quite a few days since my last update. Yesterday was my birthday- 24
years old now. Where did the best times of my life go? College is a done deal, work is
long and dull, and my "fun" has been getting consistently blander since graduation. True,
I probably over-glorify the "good ol' days", as many tend to. Still, I've only seen a
friend from LeTourneau ONCE in the past 2+ years. The nearest classmate lives in Georgia.
It's tough to sever connections with so many old friends so cleanly. Part of my hope for
this blog was that I could attract old friends... Who knows if I attract anyone at all?
Blah. Anyhow, my newest distraction is "Puzzle Pirates", my first Online RPG.
Interesting stuff. I'm also reading "Guns, Germs, and Steel". And I still need to get
more fishing gear before the weekend.

1 comment:

sarah said...

most of the old friends (as in 4Bers) don't do blogs. Connelly and Aaron read mine but never comment, i bet they do the same for yours :) most of the poeple that comment are G2 girls, which are more into blogging. But I'm glad you have this, cause I can always come find out how you are. Maybe you should take a vacation and come to Mississippi? :)