Thursday, July 14, 2005

Narnia, among others

Finally finished reading through the Chronicles of Narnia for the first time yesterday. I've been thinking on the possibility that most people can't "see" God because in their hearts they've already made up their mind that they either don't want God to exist, or they don't want to face the consequences if God does exist. As a result, they make up every possible excuse they can find to prove to themselves this fact. Oh, we want proof, but we are mostly unwilling to take a serious look at God for ourselves, and decide for ourselves on the evidence we can easily find. Me? I'm lazy when it comes to God. I ought to be praying WAY more than I do, for starters. I hope I can stick with it this week.

Also thinking about that last chapter in the book, and imagining Grandma there. Pretty cool...

In other news, my RvB Season 3 DVD finally came today. Still hooked on Naruto too...

1 comment:

sarah said...

Randy, I'm sure the loss cuts you deep just as it does me...and I'm so very sorry for it. May He bless you and answer all of your questions as I also seek the same.