Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Waiting Game

My younger brother is engaged! I found out about a week ago - the idea of one of my brothers getting married... woah. I'm heading out on Saturday to see Dan and Jahara (I just realized that I don't know how to spell her name. Better fix that this weekend.) Hopefully I can take some pictures out at the Great Falls Park on the Potomac while I'm there.

Just checking in to say I'm still alive. Got big plans for this summer now - I'm headed with a group from my church to the Beartooth Mountains in Montana around my birthday in early August. I've still got a lot of details to hammer out (tickets from DC to Billings, mostly), but I haven't been so pumped for a backpacking trip since the Grand Canyon back in '02.

Also, Nate and I are going to see the new TMNT movie tomorrow night. I am such a geek :)

1 comment:

crackerhead said...

Well, don't feel too bad, I'll probably end up seeing it eventually...either at the 2.50 theatre or a matinee...Who pays 8 bucks to see a movie that MAY or MAY NOT be any good...oh well. Catch you on the flip side bro.