Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I'm back!



Well, I just got my internet connection installed at the new place. It's been a while, hasn't it? The move went pretty smoothly - the new apartment was only on the other side of downtown, and I don't have much heavy stuff anyway. I really do need to sort through all that old college stuff.

Anyhow, I moved in back on the 19th of last month, and after 2 days, I was already dead bored. Thank goodness the weather's warmed up; I've already slaughtered my legs running along the much larger hills on this side of town. I took a few pictures of Handley High School this evening, which is only a few blocks up the street from my new place. The school was built back in the 1920's (I think...) by a donation in the will of Mr. Handley - a prominent Pennsylvania judge who loved the area. But since I'm a Sherando grad, I'll jeer Handley every chance I get.

Expect more frequent updates now that I'm back online!

No comments: