Thursday, April 27, 2006

Stupid shin splints.

..At least I can still ride my bike. Just walking the 15 minutes to work this morning was a pain. I'll give it a few days and get some more practice this weekend. My youngest bro just got accepted into the radiology program at the regional hospital though- woohoo! This'll be his college equivalent- since he's had to wait for 2 older brothers to finish college ahead of him, and he didn't really know what to go into anyhow, I'd say that he just got a really good deal. I'll have to take a trip with him before he starts the program in mid-June. I've had an itch for some rollercoasters...

Other than that, I don't have much to report. Hmph. Boring week. I'm gonna go polish off that ice cream downstairs. With some apple chunks... yeah, that sounds good.

No comments: