Monday, November 07, 2005

Elections

Well folks, I discovered this past week that there is an election for governor in my state tomorrow. Actually, I've know about it for a while, but have ignored it up until now. Anyhow, I figured that I would take a quick look at the candidates' web sites, find the differences in issues, and vote tommorow based on those. Unfortunately, it wasn't that easy. About 95% of their sites said [I]exactly the same thing.[/I] They're concerned about taxes, traffic, growth, etc, and they (if elected) will do something quickly and decicively to help "save" the state. The other 5% was about how their opponents are wrong (which contradicts what their websites say, of course.) And now my brain hurts again, which is bad considering I've had a headache for most of the day. I don't know what I'm gonna do tomorrow. Ow. I need a root beer float...

No comments: