Saturday, May 10, 2008

Well, long time & nothing much new to say. I forgot to take pictures from last week's cycling trip between Georgetown and Great Falls on the C&O Canal - sorry 'bout that. For the last several weeks now I've had this kind of low-grade grumpiness, which isn't helping my loneliness any. I've started up a new study over the past few weeks: "Experiencing God" by Henry Blackaby. It's great stuff, and fits perfectly into my ever-present struggle to trust God more, but I haven't been able to get past the first few chapters.

...Hmm. I'm having a tough time writing this struggle out, so I'll let it be for now. Hopefully, it'll come to me later.

2 comments:

sarah said...

sometimes writting is not the thing to do in a given moment.

I suppose I find quotes as a way to remember what I've read (since I don't have the ability to remember the entire thing ;-)

Anita Dick said...

You should add my blog to your list. And I understand your delima with Experiencing God. There are lots of people out there that don't agree with him...and I understand that to a point. Hopefully by now you have gotten further and have a better picture of his ideas. May God give you more strength than ever to have a wonderful Friday....now off to bed because I might have to drive a moving truck tomorrow to Denver to see the Kerstetters...then Montana here we come, eh?