Friday, April 04, 2008

Check-In

Well, the good news is that I'm looking forward to taking a few days off next week for vacation. The bad news is... my plans changed this week. I was booted from the Microstation class that I was going to attend in Richmond. Apparently, preference is given to VDOT employees to attend the class, and they were able to fill up the roster, so there you have it. The original plan was to take several days after the class and run around the Virginia countryside on the way home. Now, however... I'll have to take some time this weekend and figure it out. One way or another, more pictures will be forthcoming by the end of next weekend.

I'm trying to fix up Dan's old mountain bike. He mentioned taking the C&O Canal Trail in sections with me, and I'd love to have the excuse to see him a bit more often.

I've been frustrated lately with waiting on God's timing for my life. My job is getting a little shaky with the housing decline, and I don't have the first idea where/who/whom to begin a relationship. I know it'll happen in His timing, but I'm still unconfident and impatient too often.

1 comment:

sarah said...

I hear you on the impatience part :-)