Monday, April 02, 2007

Fotki.com Photos -or- My knee REALLY hurts

Hoo boy. I really did push myself too hard today, and now my left knee aches like crazy. The worst spot is just behind the kneecap, to the outside of the leg. I have an icepack on it now, but it looks like I'm back to cycling for the next few weeks. It'd be terrible if it still hurt when I go backpacking in 3 weeks.

In other news: I really enjoyed taking a look through Nate Graves' photo album, so I decided to create my own album on the site:

http://public.fotki.com/rjedwards/

Take a look! I've already uploaded photos from a trip I took this past weekend to Great Falls, and I plan to upload all my other, older pictures once I clean them up. Check in regularly this week! So far, my new albums include:

Great Falls, MD
Harpers Ferry, WV
Handley High School, Winchester, VA
Gettysburg, PA with Sullivan, and
Arlington National Cemetary

No comments: