Monday, September 11, 2006

How Come

I've half-written and deleted about 3 different posts tonight. Somebody pray for me this week - I've been really frustrated and uncertain about several different things. Don't get me wrong - I'm not complaining about my situation at all. My job is stable and friendly- I have a good roof over my head, a vehicle that runs smoothly, and I'm confortable financially. But I have no goal for the rest of my life, and I've been stuck in a rut spiritually. I'm 3 years out of college - now what do I do next? That old song "Place in this World" keeps buzzing around in my head. Where is God in my life, or more to the point, what is He doing (if anything?)

1 comment:

sarah said...

I've been praying but an idea came to me: why don't you just go do something radical? Like hop on an OM ship for two years and use your skills to change the world?

just an idea. i know that life isn't as simple as we'd like - both the questions and the answers.

God be with you!!