Wednesday, August 02, 2006

A showering, and my day would be complete.

I turned 25 today - boy, am I ever getting ancient. Today's highlights included:

~Peach cobbler at work this morning!

~Received "Encyclopedia of Christian Apologetics" by Norman Geisler as a present- a massive tome filled with all sorts of good stuff. I'll be having fun there...

~My mother and youngest brother taking me out to dinner at Red Lobster. Mmm... crab.

~The same brother somehow goading me onto the Dance Dance Revolution arcade machine at the mall, and his subsequent defeat at my hands (feet, actually.)

~Coming home to find my roommate trying to shoo a small bat out of our living room. He was soon caught after I brushed it with a shirt and covered it with the same. He was released outside, a bit dazed from the activity.

Finally got the photos from the Kayak trip. More to come tomorrow!

1 comment:

sarah said...

I'm sorry this is two days late.

Hope that day and all the continuing ones are not only happy but filled with the visible hand of God!

love you my friend.